AHCSH takes great pride in the fact that our co-workers are known for being among the best in their profession. We also strive to make working for AHCSH a great experience. We look for caring, patient, compassionate and reliable caregivers who has genuine interest in working with seniors.
- Flexible work schedule
- Paid Continuing Education and Training
- Safe working environments
The ideal candidate will possess the following:
- 1 yr+ senior care experience
- A compassionate, upbeat attitude
- Good communication skills and speak English fluently
- Reliable,responsible, ethical behavior with verifiable employment references
To be considered for employment you will need:
- Meet I-9 requirements
- Consent and pass criminal and National background checks
- A valid driver’s license with clean driving record, registration and auto insurance in your name
- Submit to random drug testing
AHCSH is currently hiring for ALL SHIFTS, day, evening, weekend and LIVE-IN.
Call us to schedule a personal interview between 9 am-5 pm Monday through Friday at (215) 348-1800 or fax your resume along with our employment application to (215) 348-1166.
*At Home Certified Senior Healthcare provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital status, disability, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws.